Teak is a tropical tree which is a high quality hardwood. Not only is it strong and dense but it does not easily shrivel from exposure to varying temperatures. You will find that it is most commonly used in the building of boats and ships and well as dock making and so is therefore a very good choice for outdoor/garden furniture to be made from it.
It is also termite proof and does not rot or warp and is highly resistant to the effects of all sorts of weather that the world throws at us. A major benefit of teak is that it slowly weathers over time and seems to blend in with the natural environment outside. Although teak has an uneven texture and feels oily and the grain can be either straight or wavy depending on where it has come from. You will find that teak originating from Indonesia is mostly a golden brown colour. Even though teak wood is strong is can be bent slightly using steam and because it is naturally durable people find it the ideal choice when choosing patio furniture.
You will find that teak wood (tectonic grandis) because it is a durable hardwood and can cope with any climate it is probably the best you can have for outdoor use. It is resistant to water damage and severe weather fronts and it will never rot. Therefore, teak is the ultimate durable product for any outdoor furniture to be made from.
As well as teak not requiring any preservatives or treatment of any kind to protect it from the elements, you will that after some time if you leave the furniture outside with out rubbing with oil it will gradually turn a light silver grey colour. This graying usually happens after about 3 months and it all depends on how much sun and rain the furniture is subjected to. But this graying only appears on the surface of the furniture and can easily be removed using soapy water and soft bristle scrubbing brush. But should you wish your furniture to retain the rich honey colour that it had when first brought, then all you need do is apply a little teak oil 2 to 3 times each year and this will restore the furniture’s natural shine.
The reason for applying a teak oil 2 to 3 times a year to the furniture is so that it maintains the rich honey tones of the wood when you first purchased the furniture and also stops the wood from weathering to a soft grey colour.
When applying teak furniture oil to your furniture please use the following steps:-
1. Ensure the furniture is completely dry as any moisture on it will be trapped within the wood and may cause black mildew spots to appear after the furniture has been oiled. It may take up to 48 hours for your furniture to try completely after it has rained. So ensure that you leave this amount of time between when it has rained and when you will oil it.
2. Ensure that all surfaces are clean and free from any dust or dirt.
3. Make sure that you apply the teak oil prior the furniture actually beginning to weather and if it has begun to weather then scrub the furniture with a stiff poly bristled brush and some soapy water, then rinse the furniture off completely and allow it to try.
4. Only use teak oil and never use any over the counter furniture polish. You will be able to purchase teak oil from any good quality hardware store or a marine supplier as teak oil is used extensively on all sorts of boats and yachts.
5. Remember to follow the instructions provided on the teak oil package before applying it to the furniture and generally this would be that you apply a light coating of the oil using a clean lint free rag or paint brush. Normally one coat should be sufficient. The teak oil will trap any dirt on the furniture and after a while this will darken with age and at some point it will be necessary to scrub off the old oil and then reapply a new coat (usually 2 to 3 times a year is enough).
Indonesia Furniture suppliers wholesalers, Indonesia Hotel Furniture manufacturers, suppliers and factory directory, find many product Hotel Furniture manufacturers, suppliers, factories, exporters and wholesalers easily on indonesia furniture and wholesale hotel furniture supplier.
We start our business as Indonesia furniture exporter in 1993 and growing rapidly until now. We declare ourselves as a manufacture and exporter company with legal entity as PT in Indonesia and similar to Public Limited Company (PLC) or an Ltd in the United Kingdom, Ireland or the United States. Aspects of Law and Administration we have had since inception of this company’s proofing our seriousness and commitment running this business.
WISANKA Indonesia which is consist of five divisions covered seven products range Indonesia wooden furniture, indoor teak, Indonesia rattan furniture and natural fibers, classic furniture, outdoor furniture, synthetic rattan , decorative lighting and hospitality furniture supplier. The idea is to be one-stop shop by offer multitude furniture product range to our clients moreover to create the opportunity for the company to sell more products.
We believe skill and depth knowledge of furniture are the main foundation for everyone in this company. By those strength and supported with premium design, we will deliver “value” to our customers. We would like to create wide target market not only limited for wholesaler and retailer but also projects including hotel furniture project, villa project, housing project or event restaurant project unexceptional private house and government office. During our 20 years existence in Indonesia Furniture Hotel Suppliers Wholesalers industry those target market is complete adequately.
Hotel and Resort Project Premier Line is well-versed hotel & resort furniture. We have furnished several hotel project in both Indonesia (Jakarta, Yogyakarta, Bali and Bandung) and countries abroad (Bulgaria, Sri Lanka, Jordan, Maldives, Bahrain, Austria, India, USA, Croatia, Panama, Australia, and UEA). Recognizing the essential between furniture and hotel industry, lead us to be well know hotel and resort furniture supplier
In wisanka, we are accustomed to serve various bedroom furniture for the needs of hotels with various levels ranging from 3 stars to 5 plus stars. there are various choices of material products as basic materials such as teak furniture, mahogany, natural rattan, and others. in addition we are also accustomed to work based on custom design wholesale furniture for hotels and resorts. Some of the best selling styles of furniture include modern bedroom furniture, classic luxury style bedroom furniture, contemporary and colonial bedroom furniture, antique reproduction bed sets, and more ...
do not hesitate to choose you as partner in supplying Wholesale furniture for hotel, restaurant, guest house or your resort.
WHOLESALE INDOOR AND OUTDOOR BAR, RESORT AND RESTAURANT FURNITURE SUPPLIER
This is the best place restaurant furniture supplier to find a wide selection of affordable outdoor furniture for your restaurant, bar, or resort. All of our outdoor restaurant furniture is specially designed for commercial, outside use. We're have restaurant tables and chairs, dining set furniture, outdoor bar furniture, park benches, cafe umbrellas, and more! So if you're furnishing an outside spot, we are sure to have what you're looking for!On top of having the capability to endure all types of weather, our outdoor hospitality furniture is always listed at low sale prices. If you're looking for affordable, quality outdoor furniture for sale, you'll be happy you stopped by! Striving to be your one stop shop, we also carry a line of indoor restaurant furniture, for all your shopping needs! Let us furnish your restaurant, bistro, or café from the inside out! If you have any questions, our sales team would be more than pleased to assist you. Email us now... SEND INQUIRY
- Furniture for living room
- Wholesale Indonesian colonial furniture
- Teak furniture wholesale
- Outdoor furniture supplier
- Indonesia rattan
- Classic furniture Jepara
- Indoor furniture manufacture
- Wholesale Hotel Furniture Suppliers
- Hotel bedroom furniture suppliers
- Restaurant Furniture Supplier
- Hotel Chair Suppliers
- Wholesale teak furniture
- Banquet Table Suppliers
- Bar Stool Suppliers
- Wholesale Furniture Hotel Sets Suppliers
- Wholesale Hotel Room Suppliers
- Wholesale Furniture Hotel Suppliers
- Wholesale Indonesia Garden Furniture
- Restaurant Chair Manufacturers
- Wholesale Hotel Sofa Manufacturers
- Teak Root Furniture
- Wholesale Bedroom Furniture Manufacturers
- Wholesale Bed Manufacturers
- Luxury Bedroom Furniture Manufacturers
- Wholesale Furniture From Hotels Manufacturers
- Wood Hotel Furniture Manufacturers
- Wholesale Furniture Restaurant Manufacturers
- Contemporary Style Furniture
- Chairs Restaurant Manufacturers
- Indoor Furniture Manufacture
- Solid Wood Furniture Chairs Manufacturer