Culturally, Americans do not tend to be the haggling type in comparison to our international cousins who do not hesitate to bargain to score a lower price on almost anything. I once stood amused at an Indian tourist at Macy's in New York City fiercely trying to negotiate a lower price for a watch for his wife with a helpless sales clerk. "I pay cash!" he stated. The fellow appeared aghast when the sales woman calmly tried to explain to him that in America we pay exactly what it says on little price tag. You can only imagine his expression when she added the tidbit about sales tax as well.
Keep in mind that the purpose of an estate sale is to quickly unload stuff, so the opportunity to haggle is absolutely expected. Do not be afraid to go ahead and ask for a discount respectfully, but do not go thinking you can get something for nothing and rudely toss out an outlandish price either. There's no faster way to get dirty looks or even get kicked out of a tag sale than to insult the sellers. Typically, it's fair to simply ask: can you do better on the price? Oftentimes, the sellers will quote you something that might surprise you and be even less than what you had in mind.
Your negotiating ability is low at the beginning of a tag sale when the most stuff is available and greatest towards the end when few items are lying around. So, if you are a hardcore bargain hunter, going on the last day will yield the best deals.
If you are actually dying to get your hands on an item that is out of your price range at the moment, do not hesitate to put a price and your phone number on a slip of paper and hand it to the sellers. Let them know that if the object you covet is not sold by the end of the sale that you'd certainly like a call.
To respectfully haggle, follow the following rules of haggling etiquette:
- Be sweet. A charming attitude and a smile when you ask for a discount scores high points with sellers and is likely to get you a price break. This is no time to be pushy.
- Do not disparage or loud poke fun at the listed prices on the items! You will not get very far by saying stuff like, "these sellers are crazy if they think they are going to get $ 50 for THAT!"
- Do not embarrass yourself by trying to get a killer price reduction during the first few hours of the sale. Typically prices are reduced during pre-set times as the sale progresses. If you are interested in finding out when that happens, do ask the sellers for guidance.
- A great way to get a lower price is to buy some things as a grouping. If you are interested in several items, do not hesitate to ask: how much can I get these three pieces for?
- Do not lowball. Sure everyone wants a great deal, but offering less than 50% of the asking price is pretty offensive to most anyone. Be reasonable when you are asking for a discount.
- Criticizing the merchandise to try to get it more cheaply is also a tactic that rarely works. I once witnessed a customer tell a seller that she would give her $ 2 for that "ugly red area rug no one wanted." The angry seller quickly told her exactly where the exit door was.
- Know that not everything can be reduced in price. There are atentimes furnishings or items at a tag sale that the family does not want a price reduction on, or the piece has been carefully researched and the price is already at fair market value. In these instances you need to get over yourself and just pay the actual price or move on.
Indonesia Furniture suppliers wholesalers, Indonesia Hotel Furniture manufacturers, suppliers and factory directory, find many product Hotel Furniture manufacturers, suppliers, factories, exporters and wholesalers easily on indonesia furniture and wholesale hotel furniture supplier.
We start our business as Indonesia furniture exporter in 1993 and growing rapidly until now. We declare ourselves as a manufacture and exporter company with legal entity as PT in Indonesia and similar to Public Limited Company (PLC) or an Ltd in the United Kingdom, Ireland or the United States. Aspects of Law and Administration we have had since inception of this company’s proofing our seriousness and commitment running this business.
WISANKA Indonesia which is consist of five divisions covered seven products range Indonesia wooden furniture, indoor teak, Indonesia rattan furniture and natural fibers, classic furniture, outdoor furniture, synthetic rattan , decorative lighting and hospitality furniture supplier. The idea is to be one-stop shop by offer multitude furniture product range to our clients moreover to create the opportunity for the company to sell more products.
We believe skill and depth knowledge of furniture are the main foundation for everyone in this company. By those strength and supported with premium design, we will deliver “value” to our customers. We would like to create wide target market not only limited for wholesaler and retailer but also projects including hotel furniture project, villa project, housing project or event restaurant project unexceptional private house and government office. During our 20 years existence in Indonesia Furniture Hotel Suppliers Wholesalers industry those target market is complete adequately.
Hotel and Resort Project Premier Line is well-versed hotel & resort furniture. We have furnished several hotel project in both Indonesia (Jakarta, Yogyakarta, Bali and Bandung) and countries abroad (Bulgaria, Sri Lanka, Jordan, Maldives, Bahrain, Austria, India, USA, Croatia, Panama, Australia, and UEA). Recognizing the essential between furniture and hotel industry, lead us to be well know hotel and resort furniture supplier
In wisanka, we are accustomed to serve various bedroom furniture for the needs of hotels with various levels ranging from 3 stars to 5 plus stars. there are various choices of material products as basic materials such as teak furniture, mahogany, natural rattan, and others. in addition we are also accustomed to work based on custom design wholesale furniture for hotels and resorts. Some of the best selling styles of furniture include modern bedroom furniture, classic luxury style bedroom furniture, contemporary and colonial bedroom furniture, antique reproduction bed sets, and more ...
do not hesitate to choose you as partner in supplying Wholesale furniture for hotel, restaurant, guest house or your resort.
WHOLESALE INDOOR AND OUTDOOR BAR, RESORT AND RESTAURANT FURNITURE SUPPLIER
This is the best place restaurant furniture supplier to find a wide selection of affordable outdoor furniture for your restaurant, bar, or resort. All of our outdoor restaurant furniture is specially designed for commercial, outside use. We're have restaurant tables and chairs, dining set furniture, outdoor bar furniture, park benches, cafe umbrellas, and more! So if you're furnishing an outside spot, we are sure to have what you're looking for!On top of having the capability to endure all types of weather, our outdoor hospitality furniture is always listed at low sale prices. If you're looking for affordable, quality outdoor furniture for sale, you'll be happy you stopped by! Striving to be your one stop shop, we also carry a line of indoor restaurant furniture, for all your shopping needs! Let us furnish your restaurant, bistro, or café from the inside out! If you have any questions, our sales team would be more than pleased to assist you. Email us now... SEND INQUIRY
- Furniture for living room
- Wholesale Indonesian colonial furniture
- Teak furniture wholesale
- Outdoor furniture supplier
- Indonesia rattan
- Classic furniture Jepara
- Indoor furniture manufacture
- Wholesale Hotel Furniture Suppliers
- Hotel bedroom furniture suppliers
- Restaurant Furniture Supplier
- Hotel Chair Suppliers
- Wholesale teak furniture
- Banquet Table Suppliers
- Bar Stool Suppliers
- Wholesale Furniture Hotel Sets Suppliers
- Wholesale Hotel Room Suppliers
- Wholesale Furniture Hotel Suppliers
- Wholesale Indonesia Garden Furniture
- Restaurant Chair Manufacturers
- Wholesale Hotel Sofa Manufacturers
- Teak Root Furniture
- Wholesale Bedroom Furniture Manufacturers
- Wholesale Bed Manufacturers
- Luxury Bedroom Furniture Manufacturers
- Wholesale Furniture From Hotels Manufacturers
- Wood Hotel Furniture Manufacturers
- Wholesale Furniture Restaurant Manufacturers
- Contemporary Style Furniture
- Chairs Restaurant Manufacturers
- Indoor Furniture Manufacture
- Solid Wood Furniture Chairs Manufacturer